Sephiroth pendant necklace. Sephiroth is the famous villain from the hit role playing video game Final Fantasy VII, and often rated as one of the coolest, most badass video game villains of all time. This portrait of Sephiroth reflects his CGI anime look in the movie Final Fantasy VII Advent Children.This exclusive DragonWeave Jewelry cameo pendant necklace is handmade in the USA. Printed on archive quality fade-resistant photo paper, and sealed with crystal clear jewelers grade resin with high gloss finish. Unlike glass cabochon cameos, this pendant is waterproof! The pendant is just over 2" long and 1" across (55mm by 26mm), made of silver-plated brass antiqued to highlight its delicate design. The bail at the pendant top has a 4mm opening, and can easily be worn on other necklace chains.
This cameo pendant comes on your choice of cord or chain:
- 18" long 1.8mm black leather cord with silvertone ends and lobster claw clasp, plus 2" extender chain, for a full necklace length of 20"
- 24" long 2mm silvertone curb chain with lobster claw clasp
- fancy 24" long 3mm silvertone rope chain with lobster claw clasp
Handmade in the USA exclusively by DragonWeave. Comes gift boxed, with a lifetime warranty.
- Sephiroth pendant necklace, from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
- your choice of 20" cord, or 24" curb or rope chain - necklace included
- waterproof resin, unlike glass cameos
- handmade in the USA exclusively by DragonWeave Jewelry
- comes gift boxed, with lifetime warranty