A.A. recovery triangle symbol charm jewelry set of matching choker necklace and earrings, made of gold plated pewter that is antique finished to give it a worn look. Features a simple triangle inside a circle, etched into a circle charm, oxidized to bring out the design. Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A., Al Anon) uses this powerful symbol to represent the three keys to sobriety: unity, recovery, and service. This recovery symbol charm is approximately 2/3" (17mm) long and 1/2" (12mm) across.
The choker necklace is handmade fine 2mm black leather cord, made of Greek leather, known for it's softness and durability. The necklace is capped with gold plated ends and comes with a lobster claw clasp. The necklace length is 14" or 16", plus a 2" gold plated extender chain.
This sobriety charm jewelry set also comes with matching gold plated lever back earrings, each with a recovery triangle symbol charm.
This necklace and earring set is made in the USA exclusively by DragonWeave. Comes gift boxed, with a lifetime warranty.
- gold plated AA recovery sobriety triangle symbol charm necklace and earring set
- handmade fine 2mm black leather necklace 14" or 16", with 2" extender chain
- leverback earrings with matching charms
- handmade in the USA exclusively by DragonWeave
- comes gift boxed, with lifetime warranty